Sunday, October 6, 2013

Skin Care



I have really dry and sensitive skin so it's really hard for me to purchase any skincare products. But I've found some products that cater to my skin type and have been taking care of it for the past year. It's been quite a struggle for me because I'm the laziest person when it comes to keeping up with a routine or basically maintaining one. But for the past few weeks, it's been really well, and there are some products that I've been loving and that my skin's been loving too. There are other products I've been using as well [mentioned below], but these are the products that I'm using at the moment.


Other skin care products used:

What's your skin care routine?

1 comment:

  1. I am suuuuper dry skin too! I use yes to carrots as well!! and artistry! :)

    ReplyDelete